Software: process4.biz Extensions
The Extensions are separately priced modules. They can be added to the Core (process4.biz Core) or to the Core supplemented by one or both of the two additional modules process4.biz-CobiT/ITIL
and process4.biz-Dynamics AX. Some of the Extensions help to transfer selected database contents for further processing outside the process4.biz environment, some others process these contents for publishing them in the web.
The benefits of the individual extension modules:
process4.biz Excel Import-Export Manager (IEM)
- Bidirectional exchange of selected database contents between the process4.biz database and Microsoft Excel,
- Create new or change existing data in Excel,
- Create PowerPoint presentations on the basis of selected graphical contents,
- Graphical contents can be generated either as embedded Visio diagrams or as PowerPoint graphical elements.
process4.biz Word Reporter (WR)
- Publishing description data and diagrams from a process4.biz database to a Microsoft Word document,
- Generation of a Table of Contents and an Index for each document.
process4.biz Query Builder (QB)
- Sort and filter functions for model data according to self defined criteria,
- Export of these data with their dependencies to each other as a query result to MS Excel.
process4.biz Document Composer (DC)
- Publishing selected database contents (query result, object values, diagrams) into a Microsoft Word document in table, list or text block form,
- Freely structuring a publication document to automatically create manuals (e.g. for Quality Management).
process4.biz Data Synchronizer (DS)
- Bidirectional, total or partial synchronization between the process4.biz Repository and external data sources like ODBC, XML, Web Service,
- The synchronization can be performed both manually and automatically according to a defined time schedule.
process4.biz Dynamics SureStep Reporter (SSR)
- Using a combination of process4.biz models with the Gap-Fit analyze template from SureStep while implementing MS Dynamics AX or MS Dynamics NAV,
- Analyzing responsibilities of every role for every activity.
process4.biz Web Publisher (WP)
- Generation of static web pages on the basis of selected descriptive data and diagrams,
- Extensive navigation, filtering and search functions included,
- Eligible for alternative web servers (Microsoft IIS or Apache),
- Possibility to display the diagram approval status or to publish approved diagrams only
process4.biz Enterprise Portal Server (EPS)
- Standalone portal server with interface to the MOSS document library,
- Up-to-date contents thanks to a permanent database connection,
- Browser based creation, modification and deletion of descriptive contents,
- Access control by means of an role based authorization concept.
Detailed description process4.biz Extensions (PDF)